Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wikipedia & Me

Wikipedia & Me

I lot of you enjoyed the Wikipedia thing I did in one of my last notes (May 28, 2009 - ¡Que mucha mierda yo veo!). So from time to time, I’ll grab you guys by the hand and take you along the Wikipedia road. So here we go:

So I’m watching Sportcenter and they are talking about the Dodgers game last night. I don’t know the Dodgers lineup quite well, but I do know of one player (Besides Manny) that I thought was missing…

Nomar Garciaparra


So now I know why I haven’t seen him in a such a long time. He was placed in the DL list last year and then signed a one year deal with the Oakland Athletics. I also notice he is married to soccer player and olympian gold medalist Mia Hamm (the reason every single girl wants top lay soccer in the U.S.A.). But what i did not knew was the song Nomar used as his entrance music…

Low Rider

So this song, for those that don’t remmember, es la canción que ponían en el difunto programa No Te Duermas cuando ponían bloopers (Pa’ los que están leyendo esto que no han estado en Puerto Rico hace años, si, No Te Duermas por fin murió). Esta canción mayormente en el mundo fue conocida por salir en las películas de Cheech and Chong, pero también sale en una de mis películas favoritas in the whole wide world…

Dazed And Confused

Thanks to my bro Jay, i got introduced to this movie real early in my life, almost at the same time when it came out. Saw it on VHS (You know, those big rectangular thinguies that are taking space nearby your dvd’s and your blu-ray discs) back in ’94. Yep, ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD IS A STONER MOVIE. One of my favorite parts of the whole movie is when school is over and the song “School’s Out” is playing. This song is singed by…

Alice Cooper

I love that song, and there are a few songs i love from Alice Cooper. But i never been a big fan of his live shows and his anticts. He is the inovator of Shock Rock, and it all began when in one rehersal he killed…

Chicken

HOW COULD HE KILL A CHICKEN FOR THE SAKE OF A SHOW? BOY, IS HE FUCKING CRAZY? DON’T HE KNOW THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU SHOULD KILL A CHICKEN IS BECAUSE YOU ARE MOTHERFUCKING HUNGRY! BBQ, FRIED, ROASTED, BAKED. BOY, CHICKEN IS FUCKING GOOD! I LOVE CHICKEN!

So I went from a former Red Sox’s shortstop to a delicious White meat. Let’s see were the Wikipedia road takes me in the future. Laters…

No comments:

Post a Comment